Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Winter Riding...


Went to the Reid memorial skate park today.. Was really cold but was able to ride very little before it got to cold. I never rode there before but was definitely different. Also trying out the new bike was sweet. I am digging the new FIT STR1 bike allot. Some of the new school design I do like. Not used to the really low low seat but I am gonna have to I guess. I am looking forward to hitting up the new park in Manheim soon to see how it is. Some buddies and I are also gonna head to rays and the in line club come Feb. Winter is sucking ass especially since I wanna get used to the new ride.. Here is a shot of my brother.. didn't get much this time cause it was to cold to take the gloves off and shoot some pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment